Pattern Blazer Styling
This Lightweight wool blazer has been at the top of my list of things to talk about. I know we have all experienced the feeling of waking up and realizing you overslept. You look in your closet and realize the only clean blazer you have is a pattern blazer. Trying to put together an outfit to match this blazer under time restrictions can be challenging. Let me give you some ideas and try these simple steps to pull off a look that will work when you break down a pattern blazer:
1. Get a pattern blazer (Done! Check that off the list, Haha!)
2. Look for basic solid colored shirts only
3. Pair with dark denim or white pants
4. Pick out some nicely polished dress shoes, either a dark or light in color.
5. Be sure to wear no-show socks (It’s Summer now!)
The best way to make this combo work well is to use similar colors that are in the family. This will help the blazer stand out. I’m wearing a blue shirt and finishing the look with solid silver tie to compliment the pattern blazer. This look is perfect for everyday use and can even take you from weekend brunch to family dinner. Hope you enjoy, and as always, you can shop the look below!